Dear Friends in Christ,
I hope you’ve heard about our new Sunday morning schedule that begins August 15!
- 8:45 a.m. Traditional Worship in the Sanctuary
- 9:45 a.m. Sunday school for all ages and Community Connection in the Atrium
- 11 a.m. Traditional Worship in the Sanctuary and Modern Worship in the Christian Life Center (both services available online)
Childcare will be available at 8:45 a.m., and Children’s Sunday school will be offered at both 9:45 and 11 a.m. Youth Sunday school will be offered at 9:45 a.m. For the live stream, Traditional Worship is on our website and YouTube, while Modern Worship is on Facebook.
Additionally, beginning September 12, we’ll be adding an all-church meal each Sunday at
6 p.m. in the CLC. This meal will be provided by Mission Bell at a very low cost, allowing even more time for fellowship and the convenience of eating together before or after classes and activities. Childcare is provided during the meal and Sunday evening classes and activities.
I’m excited about our new schedule and the energy and fellowship opportunities it will bring!
- A dedicated time for Sunday School and Community Connection, as well as a weekly all-church meal, will set aside intentional time for us to deepen our relationships and welcome guests each Sunday.
- Pastors will be free to attend the Community Connection Hour, Sunday School classes, and the Sunday evening dinner.
- Our new worship times will mean that more of us will worship together rather than dividing into five worship services, increasing church unity and connection.
The father of Methodism, John Wesley, said: “there is no religion but social religion.” Relationship and community are at the very heart of who we are and what we do as Christ-followers. I believe this new schedule will build community, accentuate church unity, strengthen our worship and study experiences, and allow us to welcome new people into our fellowship more effectively. I look forward to seeing you on August 15!
In Christ’s love,
Rev. Holly Gotelli