Once a month, every 4th Sunday, volunteers work at the Haven for Hope in the kitchen.
This ministry needs people to help with cooking, serving the meal, and clean-up after the meal. This is an outreach ministry that gives volunteers in our church and the community a chance to serve those who are experiencing houselessness.
Volunteers help to do the following jobs at the Haven for Hope:
- Cleaning the dining room before and after the meal
- Packaging snacks / meals for distribution to the members who reside at the Haven for Hope
- Serving meals to the homeless at the Haven for Hope
- Food preparation
- 10 a.m. – 2 p.m. on the 4th Sundays of every month
- Serving in the kitchen at Haven for Hope
- To sign-up click here
- Contact Kathie Love with any questions